It is getting to be more difficult at work. Some people have noticed a difference in us and we are doing what we can to deflect the rumors.
It is so hard not to kiss him every morning. Its hard not to touch him all day long.
We try not to sneak away to make out at work, but it is so tempting. Our time together is so limited and we have to be so careful... there have been a few times in secret places when nobody is around, and every time he touches me or whispers something I love him just a little more.
Oh yes. I love him. And not just a little bit.
And it's not just the secrecy and the kissing.
He calls me late at night and sometimes we watch television together; Lost and At The Movies and Justified. We sync up our recordings and talk through commercials.
But there are plans in the works. In May there is a three-day conference about four hours away and we are the only two who have signed up to go. He also talked the Powers That Be into letting us go up a day early so that we wouldn't have to leave so early in the morning.
Oh yes, four days and three nights alone and away.
I am so impatient and so focused on this trip that I can't think of anything else.
We talk about it and count the weeks spread out before us. This oasis of us in the distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment