Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh. Wow.

One more week to our trip.
We have both been excited about it, and have been counting days since we were 21 days out. We are also both very nervous about this time together.
He is worried that I will get tired of him... and of course I am worried about the same thing. He snores and I snore and we both have disgusting, human bodily functions that we will not be able to contain for four days and three nights. I also have those occasional pesky night terrors that pull me from bed gasping and crying.

The things I'm looking forward to the most are the kissing and the hanging out.

Oh. And also the sex.

We've only had sex once... well, three times if you count phone sex (which he is damn good at)... but there has really just been that one time and while it was great, it was the first time and it was so soon after this whole thing started and we know each other so much better now. It's going to be great.

Last Monday I had twenty minutes with him. I thought it was just going to be another one of our kissing sessions, but then he had his hand up my skirt and his mouth on my nipple and oh. Wow.
In my experience, guys are way too aggressive when they get there. He was gentle and sweet and perfect and he made me come so hard. Then he kissed me and held me... and then just before he had to go I dropped to my knees and gave him the fastest blow job I have ever given. It had to be... he had 3 minutes to get to his meeting.

Later he said it was the best of his life...

No comments:

Post a Comment